Tuesday, June 17

rough waters

The surf has finally settled after the Wasa triathlon, with many points of the race to reflect upon. First, I will start with the swim which went really well, out with the big boys and was able to hold on and stay in control without over exerting myself. From there things started to slide downhill, T1 was really slow with a few mishaps even before I hit the bike. Then to my surprise when I jumped on the bike I was totally out of gas, I had a real tough time holding about 32 km per hour on the bike course and watched as a sleu of athletes zipped passed. After grinding it out for over a hour I slipped back into transition and headed out for a tough run.

Its has been a tough week trying to decipher exactly where things went wrong, I'm sure that with a little experimentation my energy level will jump back up.

No comments: