Monday, March 16

cruzin

Well today my legs are burnin! I Ran the St. Paddy's Day 10km yesterday agaist some stiff competition, the boys were out quick and I just did not have the speed to stay with them. I will be chatting with coach on some stratagies to develop my running over the comming months. All in all I was about half a minutes slower then I would have liked at 35:20 but about a minutes quicker then last year, if that really means anything.

One a brigher note the Triathlon Club at Talisman is going to continue through the 2010 season, which will bring some great challenges. I wipe my brow that I get to continue to do what I love for the next year.

1 comment:

JR said...

Hey Jon...how's it going? Glad I stumbled across your blog! Tri Club sounds like it is going well - and I hear that you are enjoying the benefits of working at Speed Theory! Congrats on a speedy 10k - that is AMAZING! Will watch your blog more closely now...