Monday, January 4

accountability

Well last year was my first experience making my goals public, although it was a bit daunting to throw things to the wind I found myself evaluating and expanding the goals as the year went on. Last year I stated some goals for 2009.

1 - Laugh out loud more!
2 - Learn Drupal
3 - Stay Healthily through training season
4 - Get NCCP level 1
5 - Explore more post secondary education opportunities

Yes I admit, they are quite general and really don't expose the true motivations of the bird, but it was more a test see how it would challenge my accountability.

Now for 2010

1 - NCCP level 3 Competition Coach
2 - Fix my eyes (see previous post)
3 - cook one new dish each week (keep a record)
4 - stay healthy and keep workouts fun
5 - continue to grow and build my business
6 - Race and compete on another level through extreme discipline


Here a little video that make me wish I had a tricycle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!