Tuesday, February 16

cable tv

More and more I hear of people without a tv, and that 'cable is a waste of time'. Over the past several years I have weened myself off cable to the point that it becomes really tough to watch. Now getting rid of the TV would end me. I'm a full blown movie addict, they are the best way for me to zone out and get away from my 'hetic' life.

But the last few days I have had the tv on almost every moment that I'm home. I'm finding some great inspiration and emotion from the Olympic Games. I'm really getting stoked to watch the mens half pipe after discovering these little titbits on youtube. I think my next sponsor application will be to red bull. Watch out here comes the 'bad boy of triathlon'.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.