Thursday, March 11

serial break up artist

Swell its official, I have just encountered Calgary's serial break up artist. So smooth, I walked away with a smile on my face. David Holmes at Tower Physio has just ended our relationship. After several months of completely embarrassing me with inadequacies in my hips and butt; he has let the bird back into the wild. That is not saying I'm fully healed or back at 100% but on track and have a new understanding of my running form. I'm getting stoked to start throwing myself back into the 'meat grinder' over the next couple of weeks.

Here's to hitting the wall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what will you do now!?! You will have Dave withdrawal guaranteed!